Swarm is seeking an experienced Traffic Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for working with implementation and the account management teams to organize, allocate, and manage project workflow in support of a variety of agency clients.
- Work on our studio implementation team across multiple projects and clients
- Create detailed schedules, assign tasks, and set deadlines in support of the Project Management Team
- Ensure work is distributed effectively between creative, development, and marketing implementation teams
- Monitor team availability and task/project progress through internal trafficking and utilization planning tools
- Facilitate project estimates by coordinating with account management and subject matter experts within the agency
- Responsible for identifying resource gaps based on workflow, making recommendations on appropriate action plans including scheduling amendments or adding freelance staff on a temporary basis as needed.
Required Experience, Education, Demonstrated Skills, and Abilities
- 1-3 years experience in a Studio Manager, Production Manager or Traffic role (agency experience is a plus)
- Exceptional organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- General knowledge of marketing and creative processes (development/technical process knowledge a plus, but not required)
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously in an environment with changing business demands.
- Knowledge of project management software (Mavenlink preferred)