The Swarm Agency is currently seeking a Traffic Manager to join our growing team. The Traffic Manager will take pride in ensuring the process for work is smooth, communication between the team and the clients is clear, and work is trafficked properly. This person would own process, resourcing, and reporting across the agency. The right candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional solutions that are in the best interest of the client.
We do exceptional work with complete dedication to our clients, focusing first on results. Each member of our team has a direct impact on client results and all “Swarmers” are considered extensions of the strategy team. From designing full digital strategies to implementing online campaigns, to creatively enhancing online presences - it is all about delivering results.
- Oversee all processes for how work is communicated from Sales/AMs/Clients to the execution teams, and the execution of that work is completed then communicated back to the client
- Owner of all internal non-HR/Finance related process, documentation, and communication to the team
- Oversees master portfolio of active SOWs, their progress and provides reporting to Finance as needed
- Oversees and owns tools for collaboration in support of processes
- Provides proactive monthly resource projections, informing managers of overages/underages that need to be rectified
- Traffic managing inbound requests to ensure resources are allocated to do work
- Provides monthly retrospective resourcing reports
- “Police” process and ensure everyone is aware when we are breaking it
- Aiding in facilitating estimates for work requested by AM/Sales/Clients
- Minimum 3+ years of traffic/project management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- General knowledge of marketing and creative processes (development/technical process knowledge a plus, but not required)
- Knowledge of project management software (Mavenlink preferred)