At Swarm, a strategist is a professional opportunist who seeks out the best opportunity and creates a plan to take advantage of it. A strategist begins with “why” in everything they do. Their focus is to make the idea work and to ensure it aligns with the client’s goals and objectives completely. Lead by curiosity and insights, strategists should offer a unique perspective that guides marketing, creative, media to influence innovative and effective work.
The Senior Digital Strategist must be able to help lead junior team members and work closely with content strategy, creative, media and analytics to influence innovative and effective work. They must be compelling storytellers, both verbally and in writing. They need a solid working knowledge of cross-channel digital marketing.
- Lead development of strategic deliverables including consumer insights and journeys, strategic POVs and media plans.
- Act as a strategic partner to clients, demonstrating an understanding of the business and category with a caring and confident presence.
- Build agency intelligence through trend watching and industry-relevant thought leadership.
- Serve as a connection point between strategy, media, creative and analytics to promote collaboration, innovation, and strategic thinking.
Research and Insights
- Design creative approaches to solving problems and gathering insights that lead to compelling ideas.
- Manage qualitative and quantitative research projects from planning through presentation.
- 3+ years of digital strategy experience at an advertising agency.
- Experience in developing digital cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for trend-watching and consumer/cultural insight gathering.
- Strong relationship management skills – both internal and client-facing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.