Swarm is looking for a talented Sr. Account Manager to work with our clients and team on a daily basis to deliver results. This person is the primary contact for day-to-day project work and strategic leadership on the Account Management team.
- This role requires being a self-starter with a passion for the work of the agency and the client’s business.
- Successful Account Managers manage relationships at all levels, represent the agency vision to key stakeholders, and continuously work to identify opportunities for moving the client and agency business forward.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for being aware of and involved in project leveling and ensuring that all initiatives support the client’s brand and overall strategy
- Responsible for workflow across all campaigns and projects
- Be able to consistently evaluate creative based on strategy and anticipate client needs
- Become an expert on clients’ business and maintain strong knowledge of category and emerging trends and technology
- Anticipate and resolve internal team and client issues as they are identified and utilize the support of the leadership team as needed
- Lead all meetings, setting expectations for key deliverables, team roles and next steps
- Play an active role in managing SOW, tracking budgets, monitoring team hours and account profitability
- Identify and foster account growth opportunities and future income streams
- Develop and grow junior team members by ensuring goals and expectations are being set and met on an ongoing basis
Required Experience, Education, Demonstrated Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required
- 3 - 5 years of experience at an agency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiar with reporting tools, including Google Analytics
- Strong experience with SEO, Search, and Media