The Swarm Agency is currently seeking an organized project manager to join our growing team. The candidate will manage projects for new and current clients -- everything from massive website redesign projects to digital cross-platform marketing campaigns. We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
The right Project Manager for this role will ensure work is top-quality and also maintain a positive, collaborative attitude with both team members and clients. They should be constantly looking out for new solutions in the digital marketing landscape so they may provide thoughtful insights on best practices.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are an organized individual who takes ownership in delivering outstanding client solutions. The right candidate will live and breathe efficiency and ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure all communication with clients is properly documented and action items are defined for the team. This includes taking notes in all client meetings and following up with take-aways.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of projects and campaigns from initiation through implementation and QA/deployment.
- Oversee and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Oversee client/account budgets and timelines through proper scope definition, risk management and change management protocols.
- Work with Account Managers and clients to document requirements and then communicate requirements effectively to the delivery team.
- QA work from delivery team ahead of delivery to the Account Manager and ensure work that doesn’t meet quality standards is revised.
- Respect the boundary of the Account Manager/Client relationship but be comfortable talking to Clients on a regular basis when needed.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience within the digital project landscape (websites/applications/email/design)
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (JIRA, Accelo, Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent