The Swarm Agency is currently seeking an organized Project Management Intern to join our growing team. The candidate will assist with managing projects for new and current clients -- everything from massive website redesign projects to digital cross-platform marketing campaigns. We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
The right candidate for this role will ensure work is top-quality and also maintain a positive, collaborative attitude with both team members and clients. They should be constantly looking out for new solutions in the digital marketing landscape so they may provide thoughtful insights on best practices.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are an organized individual who takes ownership in delivering outstanding client solutions. The right candidate will live and breathe efficiency, have a strong desire to learn, and help ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
If you’re interested in being a part of something big, we are excited to meet you soon!
- Internship timeframe: May 30th - August 4th
- This position is a part-time, paid internship
- Assist Project Managers with creating and managing project timelines
- Work with Project Managers and Account Managers to ensure all communication with clients is properly documented and action items are defined for the team. This includes taking notes in all client meetings and following up with take-aways.
- Making sure time for each project is being accurately tracked in project management tool
- Help oversee and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
- QA work from delivery team ahead of delivery to the Account Manager and ensure work that doesn’t meet quality standards is revised
- Check-in on social/search campaigns to ensure budget is on track
- Rising senior or recent college graduate
- Majoring in or has a degree in: Management, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Keynote
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (JIRA, Accelo, Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc.) is a plus