The Swarm Agency is currently seeking an entry level Paid Media Associate to join our growing team. The Paid Media Associate will work with Media Managers, SEM Specialists, and Media Strategists to contribute to the day-to-day execution of paid media and SEM efforts. This person will provide task-level executions across a variety of channels, from paid social through paid search, ensuring marketing efforts are top-quality. They should be constantly analyzing campaigns, providing QA of work, and recommending new ideas for improvement. The right candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and will be excited to learn about paid media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and manage paid search campaigns daily at the direction of strategy from SEM Specialists and Media Strategists.
- Manage and pace Google/Bing paid search campaigns and monitor budgets in a day-to-day capacity.
- Write compelling and unique ad copy, and provide optimization recommendations to the SEM Specialists and Media Strategists.
- Constantly monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements to the internal team
- Complete Google Adwords and Google Analytics certifications and other job-relevant trainings
- Construct bi-weekly & monthly reports to assist the Paid Media team with account performance analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising (or equivalent experience)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel competency
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask