Swarm is looking for a talented Engagement Manager to work with our clients and Account team to deliver exceptional results. This person is the primary contact for day-to-day project execution for specified clients and internal teams. This role requires being a self-starter and strong project manager, with a passion for the agency’s work and the client’s business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for being aware of and involved in project leveling and ensuring that all initiatives support the client’s brand and overall strategy (in alignment with Account Manager).
- Responsible for workflow across all campaigns and projects, which includes managing internal teams to deliver top quality work on time and on budget based on client priorities, and managing client expectations as needed.
- Oversee and communicate project status with clients and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Document requirements and communicate requirements effectively to the implementation team.
- Ensure monthly and ad hoc reporting is on schedule and meets defined client needs, in collaboration with Analytics, Strategy and the Account Manager.
- Anticipate and resolve internal team issues or roadblocks as they are identified and utilize the support of the leadership team as needed.
- Lead all internal meetings, setting expectations for key deliverables, team roles, and next steps.
- Play an active role in managing SOW, tracking budgets, monitoring team hours and account profitability, and sharing with the Account Manager for visibility.
- Create clear and concise timelines and estimates for projects.
- Ensure all communication with clients is properly documented and action items are defined for the team. This includes taking notes in all client meetings and following up with takeaways.
- Oversee client/account budgets and timelines through proper scope definition, risk management, and change management protocols.
- QA work from the implementation team ahead of delivery to the client to ensure work that doesn’t meet quality standards is revised.
Required Experience, Education, Demonstrated Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) preferred
- 3+ years of experience at a marketing agency or client-side marketing department
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage projects and tasks via cross team collaboration and organization to accomplish client goals
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles