Swarm is looking for a talented Engagement Manager to work with our clients and team on a daily basis to deliver results. This person is the primary contact for day-to-day project work and strategic leadership on the Client Operations team.
- This role requires being a self-starter with a passion for the work of the agency and the client’s business.
- Building strong strategic relationships with the clients, while identifying key account growth opportunities.
- Manage the internal team to deliver quality work on time and on budget.
- Primary communicator internally and externally on some accounts, and as secondary to the Account Executive on others.
- Supporting the Account Executives on specified accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for being aware of and involved in project leveling and ensuring that all initiatives support the client’s brand and overall strategy
- Responsible for workflow across all campaigns and projects
- Anticipate and resolve internal team issues as they are identified and utilize the support of the leadership team as needed
- Lead all meetings, setting expectations for key deliverables, team roles, and next steps
- Play an active role in managing SOW, tracking budgets, monitoring team hours and account profitability
- Delivering top quality work on time and on budget based on client priorities
- Manage project budgets to ensure profitability
- Creates timelines and estimates
- Ensure all communication with clients is properly documented and action items are defined for the team. This includes taking notes in all client meetings and following up with takeaways.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of projects and campaigns from initiation through implementation and QA/deployment. Document requirements and then communicate requirements effectively to the delivery team.
- Oversee and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Oversee client/account budgets and timelines through proper scope definition, risk management, and change management protocols.
- QA work from the delivery team ahead of delivery to the client and ensure work that doesn’t meet quality standards is revised.
Required Experience, Education, Demonstrated Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required
- 1-3 years of experience at a digital agency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiar with reporting tools, including Google Analytics