Swarm is looking for a talented Engagement Coordinator to work with our clients and Account team to deliver exceptional results. This person is a support role for day-to-day project execution working closely with an Engagement Manager or Account Manager for dedicated clients and internal teams. This role requires being a self-starter with strong project management skills and a passion for digital marketing and the client’s business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with an Engagement Manager to ensure all initiatives are being complete to support client’s brand and overall account strategy.
- Ensure all task and project requirements are detailed out for team members, including owning drive organization to link to all supporting documents.
- Responsible for project set-up for new clients including Google Drive, Slack, and project management system account set up.
- Join all internal and client meetings for dedicated accounts and take detailed notes on callouts, follow ups, and next steps.
- Support client communication for routine deliverables and meetings.
- Fill in for lead Engagement Manager or Account Manager on specified accounts when they are out of office.
- Play a support role in managing SOW, tracking budgets, and monitoring team hours, reporting to the lead Engagement Manager or Account Manager for visibility.
- Gather hours estimates from the implementation team for projects ahead of task delegation in project management software.
- Ensure all communication with clients is properly documented and action items are defined for the team. This includes taking notes in all client meetings and following up with takeaways.
- Support administration-related documents for team processes, ensuring they are up to date with all current workflows.
- Own weekly account status updates on dedicated accounts summarizing weekly initiatives and focus.
Required Experience, Education, Demonstrated Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) preferred
- 0-1 years of experience at a marketing agency or marketing department
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles