The Swarm Agency is currently seeking a results-driven paid media specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest ad formats and targeting parameters, but will also have the ability to think strategically to put together integrated paid media plans blending search, display, and remarketing. This role supports multiple clients across industries and verticals, but the goal is always to get the client the best possible results at the best possible ROI.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of paid media experience, either in-house or working for another agency. Mastery of the techniques used to excel on platforms such as Google AdWords (both paid search and Google Display Network), Microsoft adCenter, and Yahoo! Gemini. Programmatic ad network experience is a requirement.
The right candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional solutions that are in the best interest of the client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage client paid digital campaigns within search, display, video, and other third party ad networks.
- Create strategy, set goals, and optimize campaigns.
- Sometimes assist in client meetings and presentations to ensure seamless communication regarding recommendations and strategy.
- Assist in making landing page and web banner design recommendations for more effective ROI.
- Constantly pace and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements and performance goals.
- Provide thought leadership on display advertising best practices, bid management systems, and industry research.
- 2-3 years digital advertising experience
- Experience using both Google’s Display Network and Programmatic Ad Networks
- Google Adwords certification strongly preferred
- Google Analytics certification recommended
- Google Tag Manager experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel competency
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
Swarm is a growing digital marketing agency in Atlanta looking to expand our team. We do exceptional work with complete dedication to our clients, focusing first on results. Each member of our team has direct impact on client results and all “Swarmers” are considered extensions of the strategy team. From designing full digital strategies, to implementing online campaigns, to creatively enhancing online presences – it is all about delivering results.
As one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, we enjoy creating a positive and fun environment for our team. Our office is in the heart of West Midtown near some of the best restaurants in town. People are encouraged to spend time out of the office to grow relationships with others on our team. If you are interested in being part of something big, we are excited to meet you.