The Swarm Agency is currently seeking a talented graphic design intern to join our growing team. The intern will contribute to all aspects of design -- from website designs, emails, landing pages, online advertisements, and social images. We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a creative designer who thrives in a collaborative environment and loves to problem solve. The right candidate will live and breathe creative design, typography, user experience, and all things creative. They thrive in a collaborative environment and can advocate for exceptional design solutions.
Located in the heart of West Midtown, Swarm is located by some of the best restaurants and attractions in Atlanta. If you are interested in being part of something big, we are excited to meet you soon!
- Internship timeframe: Fall 2018
- This position is a part-time, paid internship.
- Please include a link to your electronic online portfolio and resume in your application.
- Working with teams to design apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together for an overall experience.
- Work directly with your creative manager and our internal developers to design and create unique, compelling products and advertisements
- Assist with obtaining and creating images for posting on social media platforms
- Major in Graphic Design or related field
- Basic understanding of UX
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional and clean design aesthetics
- Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication
- Some experience in UI design for web and mobile platforms
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS