The Swarm Agency is currently seeking a Digital Copywriter to join our growing team. The candidate will play a central role in nearly every project by connecting strategic insights into inspiring digital ideas. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker, a skilled communicator, and a valuable creative partner that knows digital inside and out. We are a fast-paced, innovative company, and we take pride in the quality of our team and work.
You understand that users’ time is limited, and space constraints are always a concern. You always tell a story whether it’s a simple tweet or a long-form case study. You have a love and feel for language and don’t consider content complete until you’ve checked the spelling and grammar. A detailed style guide gets you excited, but you know how to make do without one. You know when to be flexible, but always maintain high standards for original concepts and detailed executions.
- Partner with Creative Director, Art Directors, Designers, and Brand stakeholders to ensure messaging works in design and ladders back to campaign, business, and strategies.
- Develop and deliver strategic, engaging copy for all brand creative assets, including marketing campaigns, editorial and promotional emails, banner ads, website content, blogs, white papers, new business pitches.
- Provides writing support and expertise on a wide variety of media
- Write-ups of creative concepts for presentation to clients and internal teams
- Degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field
- 3+ years experience creating content for websites, web applications, mobile apps, digital advertising, and social media
- Stellar communication and written English skills, including good spelling and grammar
- Proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, handle multiple projects, contribute to a team effort and deliver on individual responsibilities
- Have a solutions-oriented mentality, and an open, positive and collaborative communication style
- Strong conceptual ability
- A positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- Ability to give and receive honest and thoughtful feedback
Materials Required for application:
- Résumé (outlining all of your required qualifications)
- An online electronic portfolio is required as part of this application process, and it must include at least five examples of your work. This portfolio must be included as a URL link listed on your resume.