- The AAE is responsible for supporting the day-to-day workflow for the assigned client and/or project. The position requires sharp communication and critical thinking skills, along with the ability to lead internal agency team members to produce great work.
- AAEs should have a general understanding of all marketing/advertising channels, and the willingness to learn their clients’ business and the agency profitability model.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for fostering client relationships and managing workflow and process of projects.
- Support internal communication and collaboration across departments by setting expectations for each team member
- Establish clear deliverables and timelines to ensure team alignment
- Keeping Project Management informed on project process and details
- Manage up to Supervisors to keep leadership informed on important client and internal team updates
- Proactively learn and understand the client’s business to evaluate work based on strategy and objectives
- Own relationship with peer-level clients – remaining in regular communication and managing their expectations
- Continuously identify ways to refine agency and client processes to increase efficiencies within day-to-day workflow
- Analyze results and collaborate with internal teams to provide impactful recommendations/optimizations for clients
Required Experience, Education, Demonstrated Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different people and work styles
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and/or iWork
- Familiar with reporting tools, including Google Analytics